Here is where you can find all the latest info on the Summit County, CO market from Anne of The Skinner Team. Including our monthly video series and information compiled by the Land Title Guarantee Company.
A Review of August 2019 Market Stats Info:
July 2019 Market Analysis
Please note that Land Title data comes from actual recorded transactions at the County Clerk and Recorder’s Office for that particular month. The information is not directly related to MLS data. The data is an unofficial tabulation of Summit County Records that are believed to be reasonably accurate. If you choose to utilize this marketing information in any publications or websites, please make sure you are quoting Land Title as your source. You are welcome to utilize this link within your own websites.
- Market Analysis by Area for July 2019: There were a total of 218 transactions and $168,936,483 in monetary volume. The average transaction price for all 18 reported areas, plus Deed Restricted transactions, was $793,335, average residential price was $793,435 and average residential PSF was $494.
- Market Analysis by Area YTD 2019 -7 Months: There was a total of $926,605,837 with 1190 transactions. The average transaction price was $807,044, the average residential price was $815,978 and the average PPSF was $494.
- Market Snapshot for Years 2019 vs 2018: Average Indicators for $: Single Family +12%, Multi- Family +7% and Vacant Land -10%. Median Indicators for Single Family +4%, Multi- Family +9% and Vacant Land -13%.
- Market Analysis % Change 2019: Monetary volume ($168,936,493) in July 2019 was up 12% from July 2018. Transactions (218) were up 3% in from July 2018. YTD 2019 Monetary Volume is pacing 6% ahead of YTD July 2018, and transactions are down 8%.
- Residential Cost Analysis: Residential volume in July had 183 transactions with $145,198,583 gross volume. There were 37 properties that sold for $1M and above in July. There were 68 Single Family, 115 Multi-Family and 8 Vacant Land transactions.
- Average Price History by Type- YTD July 2019: Average price for residential Single Family: $1,279,010, Multi- Family: $558,995 and Vacant Land: $328,903.
- Comparative Historical Cost Analysis Comparison 2019-2018 -2017 YTD. YTD 2019, there were 933 residential transactions and $761,307,456 gross $ volume with 209 properties selling for over $1M. YTD 2018, there were 1023 transactions with $743,601,484 gross $ volume with 179 properties selling for over $1M. YTD 2017, there were 1082 transactions with $726,968,345 with 170 properties selling for over $1M.
- Top Lender Analysis July 2019: There were 497 loans in July. 147 loans were related to sales, there were 164 REFI’s and 186 loans were timeshare related. 33% of the real estate closings were cash transactions.
- Market Highlights: Please see page 11 of the Market Analysis- Note the the higher priced sale in July 2019 in the Lewis Ranch area in Copper at $4,040,972. The top priced PSF was in the One Ski Hill Place Building at $1,230.
- Foreclosures: There were no Bank sales in July. YTD, Foreclosures are down with one in July compared to 2 in July 2018. There are a total of 25 Foreclosure actions YTD 2019.
- Purchaser Profile Abstract: There were 42 upper end sales in July 2019 compared to 32 in June. Our buyers for real estate transactions for July 2019: Front Range demographic at 39% of our market, 34% are “local” and 26% are out of state buyers with 0% International. Please note page 17 comparing demographics of our buyers through 2013.
- Land Title New Development Summary: This (page 18) shows all the new construction each month, there were 22 in July compared to 17 in June.
Historical Summit County Market Analysis
Click here for Archived Summit County Market Analysis