Here is where you can find all the latest info on the Summit County, CO market from Anne of The Skinner Team. Including our monthly video series and information compiled by the Land Title Guarantee Company.
A Review of May 2019 Market Stats Info:
Please note that Land Title data comes from actual recorded transactions at the County Clerk and Recorder’s Office for that particular month. The information is not directly related to MLS data. The data is an unofficial tabulation of Summit County Records that are believed to be reasonably accurate. If you choose to utilize this marketing information in any publications or websites, please make sure you are quoting Land Title as your source. You are welcome to utilize this link within your own websites.
- Market Analysis by Area for April 2019: There were a total of 166 transactions and $153,170,489 in monetary volume. The average transaction price for all 18 reported areas, plus Deed Restricted transactions, was $969,509, average residential price was $868,978 and average residential PSF was $516.
- Market Analysis by Area YTD 2019 -4 Months: There was a total of $473,535,717 with 571 transactions. The average transaction price was $863,682, the average residential price was $840,443 and the average PPSF was $487.
- Market Snapshot for Years 2019 vs 2018: Average Indicators for $: Single Family +14%, Multi- Family +8% and Vacant Land -2%. Median Indicators for Single Family +4%, Multi- Family +8% and Vacant Land -14%.
- Market Analysis % Change 2019: Monetary volume ($153,170,489) in April 2019 was up 3% from April 2018. Transactions (166) were down 20% in from April 2018. YTD 2019 Monetary Volume is pacing 15% ahead of YTD April 2018, and transactions are down 10%.
- Residential Cost Analysis: Residential volume in April had 134 transactions with $116,443,000 gross volume. There were 35 properties that sold for $1M and above in April. A big surge-the most active price points were between $1MK-$1.5K with 22 transactions. There were 43 Single Family, 91 Multi-Family and 9 Vacant Land transactions.
- Average Price History by Type- YTD April 2019: Average price for residential Single Family: $1,389,940, Multi- Family: $622,809 and Vacant Land: $394,956.
- Comparative Historical Cost Analysis Comparison 2019-2018 YTD. YTD 2019, there were 444 residential transactions and $373,156,796 gross $ volume with 104 properties selling for over $1M. YTD 2018, there were 485 transactions with $344,217,784 gross $ volume with 80 properties selling for over $1M. YTD 2017, there were 512 transactions with $352,089,998 with 95 properties selling for over $1M.
- Top Lender Analysis April 2019: There were 534 loans in April. 78% of purchasers closing with financing at the time of the sale, there were 117 REFI’s and 288 loans were timeshare related. 33% of the real estate closings were cash transactions.
- Market Highlights: Please see page 11 of the Market Analysis- Note the the higher priced sale in April 2019 in the Timber Trail area in Breckenridge at $10,100,000. The top priced PSF was that same home at $1,538.
- Foreclosures: There was one Bank sale in April, there were 2 Foreclosure actions in April 2019, compared to 12 in April of 2018. There are a total of 12 Foreclose Actions YTD 2019.
- Purchaser Profile Abstract: There were 42 upper end sales in April 2019 compared to 25 in March. Our buyers for real estate transactions for April 2019: Front Range demographic at 39% of our market, 27% are “local” and 35% are out of state buyers with 0% International. Please note page 17 comparing demographics of our buyers through 2013.
- Land Title New Development Summary: This (page 18) shows all the new construction each month, there were 9 in April.
Historical Summit County Market Analysis
Click here for Archived Summit County Market Analysis