Here is where you can find all the latest info on the Summit County, CO market from Anne & Molly of The Skinner Team. Including our monthly video series and information compiled by the Land Title Guarantee Company.
A Review of March 2019 Market Stats Info:
Please note that Land Title data comes from actual recorded transactions at the County Clerk and Recorder’s Office for that particular month. The information is not directly related to MLS data. The data is an unofficial tabulation of Summit County Records that are believed to be reasonably accurate. If you choose to utilize this marketing information in any publications or websites, please make sure you are quoting Land Title as your source. You are welcome to utilize this link within your own websites.
- Market Analysis by Area for March 2019: There were a total of 135 transactions and $101,948,344 in monetary volume. The average transaction price for all 18 reported areas, plus Deed Restricted transactions, was $783,182, average residential price was $854,771 and average residential PSF was $479.
- Market Analysis by Area YTD 2019 3 Months: There was a total of $320,365,228 with 405 transactions. The average transaction price was $821,240, the average residential price was $828,109 and the average PPSF was $474.
- Market Snapshot for Years 2019 vs 2018: Average Indicators for $: Single Family +11%, Multi- Family +2% and Vacant Land -5%. Median Indicators for Single Family +3%, Multi- Family +2% and Vacant Land flat 0%.
- Market Analysis % Change 2019: Monetary volume ($101,948,344) in March 2019 was up 18% from March 2018. Transactions (135) were down 4% in from March 2018. YTD 2019 Monetary Volume is pacing 22% ahead of YTD March 2018, and transactions are down 5%.
- Residential Cost Analysis: Residential volume in March had 98 transactions with $83,767,577 gross volume. There were 21 properties that sold for $1M and above in March. The most active price points were between $500K-$600K with 14 transactions. There were 46 Single Family, 52 Multi-Family and 14 Vacant Land transactions.
- Average Price History by Type- YTD March 2019: Average price for residential Single Family: $1,273,093, Multi- Family: $535,419 and Vacant Land: $349,600.
- Comparative Historical Cost Analysis Comparison 2019-2018 YTD. YTD 2019, there were 310 residential transactions and $256,713,796 gross $ volume with 69 properties selling for over $1M. YTD 2018, there were 322 transactions with $229,269,563 gross $ volume with 54 properties selling for over $1M. YTD 2017, there were 350 transactions with $246,609,560 with 70 properties selling for over $1M.
- Top Lender Analysis March 2019: There were 431 loans in March. 67% of purchasers closing with financing at the time of the sale, there were 96 REFI’s and 244 loans were timeshare related. 33% of the real estate closings were cash transactions.
- Market Highlights: Please see page 11 of the Market Analysis- Note the the higher priced sale in March 2019 in the Shock Hill area in Breckenridge at $4,800,000. The top priced PSF was in the Basecamp Shops and Residences in Frisco at $822.
- Foreclosures: No Bank sales in March, there was 1 Foreclosure action in March 2019, compared to 4 in March of 2018. There are a total of 10 YTD.
- Purchaser Profile Abstract: There were 25 upper end sales in March 2019 compared to 30 in February. Our buyers for real estate transactions for March 2019: Front Range demographic at 52% of our market, 24% are “local” and 24% are out of state buyers with 0% International. Please note page 17 comparing demographics of our buyers through 2013.
- Land Title New Development Summary: This (page 18) shows all the new construction each month, there were 12 in March.
Historical Summit County Market Analysis
Click here for Archived Summit County Market Analysis