Both The Town of Frisco and Breckenridge green-lighted pedestrian only Main Streets to create safe social distancing spaces for visitors and locals alike.
- Aiming to start June 12th
- 200 S Main St. to 400 S Main St. will be closed to Pedestrian only traffic.
- Aiming for a Mid June start
- From Second to Sixth Streets will be closed to allow local merchants to temporarily expand their operations into public patios, streets and parking lots.
- The town is also helping restaurants get state approval to sell alcohol in the new spaces.