Here are a list of just some of the great Aspen leaf peeping biking and hiking trails in and around Summit County, CO!
- Eaglesmere Lake – 7 miles round-trip / Intermediate
- Peaks Trail – 15.5 miles one way / Beginner-Intermediate
- Lower Cataract Lake Loop Trail – 2.25 miles / Beginner-Intermediate
- Boreas Pass/Aspen Alley Trail – 1 mile round-trip/ Beginner
- Wheeler Lakes – 6.6 miles round-trip / Intermediate
- Angler Mountain – 5 miles round-trip / Intermediate-Difficult
- Rainbow Lake Trail – 1.5 mile / Beginner
- Oro Grande – 7.1 mile round-trip / Beginner
- Lilly Pad Lake – 3.5 miles / Beginner
- Old Dillon Reservoir – 1.7 miles / Beginner
- Sapphire Point Overlook – 0.6 miles / Beginner
- Lakeshore Perimeter Trail – 5.5 miles / Intermediate
The Summit County Rec Path around Frisco (Frisco to Copper), (Frisco to Dillon) has some wonderful Aspen tree sections!
Alltrails.com is a great resource for trail information.