Here is where you can find all the latest info on the Summit County, CO market from Anne & Danielle of The Skinner Team. Including our market stats video series and information compiled by the Land Title Guarantee Company.
A Review of April 2021 Market Stats Info:
Please note that Land Title data comes from actual recorded transactions at the County Clerk and Recorder’s Office for that particular month. The information is not directly related to MLS data. The data is an unofficial tabulation of Summit County Records that are believed to be reasonably accurate. If you choose to utilize this marketing information in any publications or websites, please make sure you are quoting Land Title as your source. You are welcome to utilize this link within your own websites.
- Market Analysis by Area for March 2021: There were a total of 260 transactions and $226,309,300 in monetary volume. The average transaction price for all 18 reported areas, plus Deed Restricted transactions, was $903,591. Average residential price was $1,001,967 and average residential PSF was $618.
- Market Analysis by Area YTD 2021 (4 Months): Year-to-date there were a total of 571 transactions totaling $489,183,132 in monetary volume. Average transaction price was $888,341, average residential price was $978,401 and average residential PPF was $603.
- Market Snapshot for FULL Years 2021 vs 2020:
- Average Indicators for $:
- Single Family +11%
- Multi- Family +7%
- Vacant Land -7%
- Median Indicators for:
- Single Family +12%
- Multi- Family +9%
- Vacant Land +8%
- Average Indicators for $:
- Market Analysis % Change YTD March 2021 (*last March 2020- Pandemic Shut Down- March 15): Monetary volume in March 2021 was up 127% from March 2020. Transactions were up 95% from March 2020. YTD $ volume is pacing 59% up and transactions are up 45% from YTD 2020.
- Residential Cost Analysis: Residential volume in March had 196 transactions with $196,385,600 gross volume. There were 62 properties that sold for $1M and above in March. There were 75 Single Family, 121 Multi-Family and 25 Vacant Land transactions.
- Average Price History by Type-YTD 2021: Average price for residential Single Family: $1,533,466, Multi- Family: $646,569 and Vacant Land: $342,075.
- Comparative Historical Cost Analysis Comparison 2021-2020-2019: YTD 2021, there were 441 residential transactions and $431,474,962 gross $ volume with 130 properties selling for over $1M. In 2020, there were 309 transactions with $265,464,100 gross $ volume with 87 properties selling for over $1M. In 2019, 309 transactions with $256,406,796 gross $ volume with 69 properties selling for over $1M.
- Top Lender Analysis March 2021: There were 823 loans in March,169 loans were related to sales, there were 462 Refi’s and 192 loans were timeshare related. 35% of the real estate closings were cash transactions.
- Market Highlights: Please see page 11 of the Market Analysis and note the higher priced sale in 2021 in the Highlands in Breckenridge at $5,295,000. The top priced PSF was in Breckenridge at Four O’Clock Condos at $1,339.
- Purchaser Profile Abstract: There were 69 upper-end sales in March 2021. Our buyers for real estate transactions for March 2021: Local buyers at 18%, with the Front Range demographic at 47% and 35% are out-of-state buyers with 0% International. There is a graph included showing demographic trends through 2013 on page 17.
- Land Title New Development Summary: Page 18 shows all the new construction each month, there were 21 in March compared to 14 in February 2021.
Historical Summit County Market Analysis
Click here for Archived Summit County Market Analysis
Land Title December- Year End 2020 Market Analysis
33 Year Residential Average Price Graph
33 Year Residential Appreciation Graph
33 Year Residential Total Sales Graph