144 Robin Drive, Silverthorne, CO 80498
The Ponds at Blue River
3 Beds | 3.5 Baths | 1,711 sq.ft
This modern yet classic mountain townhome sits on such a coveted waterfront spot at The Ponds at Blue River in Silverthorne. Adjacent to the county bike path, this furnished 3 bed, 3.5 bath offers a unique escape right out your backdoor. With a one car garage and in-unit laundry, you will never want to leave this home and its captivating mountain views. It comes equipped with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and a soaking tub in the master bath. River access is just 1 block away!
- Townhome living with no one above or below you- coveted location within the complex as no one is behind you or in front of you
- Modern Updates throughout including new kitchen cabinets that go all the way to the ceiling, granite counters with chiseled edges, as well as new doors and trim
- Private pond access. Great for kayaking and paddle boarding in the summer!
- Scenic mountain and waterfront views. You can see Mt. Baldy in Breck!
- Move-In Ready as it comes furnished
- Updated bathrooms with modern fixtures
- A part of a fantastic Home Owner’s Association that maintains the exterior including roofs, siding and painting
- Within walking distance from Silverthorne Elementary School and local bus stop
- Blue River and Summit County Recreational Pathway access is 1 block away!
- Near North Pond Park and Angler Trailhead
For your private showing or more information please contact me: