Here is where you can find all the latest info on the Summit County, CO market from Anne & Danielle of The Skinner Team. Including our market stats video series and information compiled by the Land Title Guarantee Company.
A Review of July 2021 Market Stats Info:
Below is the market analysis report for the month of June. The market continues to be unique with high prices (there were 77 properties that sold for $1M and above in June), low inventory and high demand. Please note that Land Title data comes from actual recorded transactions at the County Clerk and Recorder’s Office for that particular month. The information is not directly related to MLS data. The data is an unofficial tabulation of Summit County Records that are believed to be reasonably accurate. If you choose to utilize this marketing information in any publications or websites, please make sure you are quoting Land Title as your source. You are welcome to utilize this link within your own websites.
- Market Analysis by Area for June 2021: There were a total of 285 transactions and $296,954,321 in monetary volume. The average transaction price for all 18 reported areas, plus Deed Restricted transactions, was $1,071,749, average residential price was $1,042,381 and average residential PSF was $679.
- Market Analysis by Area YTD 2021 (6 Months): There were a total of 1338 transactions totaling $1,272,111,726 in monetary volume. Average transaction price was $979,600, average residential price was $1,030,242 and average residential PPF was $634.
- Market Snapshot for FULL Years 2021 vs 2020: Average Indicators for $: Single Family +15%, Multi- Family +15% and Vacant Land +13%. Median Indicators for Single Family +14%, Multi- Family +15% and Vacant Land +20%.
- Market Analysis % Change YTD June 2021: Monetary volume in June 2021 was up 176% from June 2020. Transactions were up 136% from June 2020. YTD 2021 $ volume is pacing 134% up and transactions are up 92% from YTD 2020.
- Residential Cost Analysis: Residential volume in June had 245 transactions with $255,383,421 gross volume. There were 77 properties that sold for $1M and above in June. There were 91 Single Family, 154 Multi-Family and 9 Vacant Land transactions.
- Average Price History by Type-YTD 2021: Average price for residential Single Family: $1,597,670, Multi- Family: $700,419 and Vacant Land: $415,087.
- Comparative Historical Cost Analysis Comparison 2021-2020-2019: YTD 2021, there were 1080 residential transactions and $1,112,661,444 gross $ volume with 356 properties selling for over $1M. In 2020, there were 561 transactions with $468,357,923 gross $ volume with 145 properties selling for over $1M. In 2019, 749 transactions with $615,801,873 gross $ volume with 172 properties selling for over $1M.
- Top Lender Analysis June 2021: There were 656 loans in June, 193 loans were related to sales, there were 275 REFI’s and 188 loans were timeshare related. 37% of the real estate closings were cash transactions.
- Market Highlights: Please see page 11 of the Market Analysis– Note the the higher priced sale in June 2021 in Breckenridge at $17,000,000. The top priced PSF was in Breckenridge, the same sale at $2,335.
- Purchaser Profile Abstract: There were 87 upper end sales in June 2021. Our buyers for real estate transactions for June 2021: Local buyers at 27%, with the Front Range demographic at 45% and 28% are out of state buyers with 0% International. There is a graph included showing demographic trends through 2013 on page 17.
Thank you for your continued loyalty to Land Title.
Please reach out with any questions.