Here is where you can find all the latest info on the Summit County, CO market from Anne & Danielle of The Skinner Team. Including our market stats video series and information compiled by the Land Title Guarantee Company.
A Review of June 2021 Market Stats Info:
Below is the market analysis report for the month of May. May continued to be busy with low inventory and high demand. Please note that Land Title data comes from actual recorded transactions at the County Clerk and Recorder’s Office for that particular month. The information is not directly related to MLS data. The data is an unofficial tabulation of Summit County Records that are believed to be reasonably accurate. If you choose to utilize this marketing information in any publications or websites, please make sure you are quoting Land Title as your source. You are welcome to utilize this link within your own websites.
- Market Analysis by Area for May 2021: There were a total of 251 transactions and $268,489,073 in monetary volume. The average transaction price for all 18 reported areas, plus Deed Restricted transactions, was $1,082,579 average residential price was $1,094,995 and average residential PSF was $638.
- Market Analysis by Area YTD 2021 (5 Months): There were a total of 1053 transactions totaling $975,157,405 in monetary volume. Average transaction price was $954,426 average residential price was $1,026,680 and average residential PPF was $620.
- Market Snapshot for FULL Years 2021 vs 2020: Average Indicators for $: Single Family +16%, Multi- Family +14% and Vacant Land +13%. Median Indicators for Single Family +14%, Multi- Family +14% and Vacant Land +16%.
- Market Analysis % Change YTD May 2021: Monetary volume in May 2021 was up 304% from May 2020. Transactions were up 173% from May 2020. YTD 2021 $ volume is pacing 123% up and transactions are up 82% from YTD 2020.
- Residential Cost Analysis: Residential volume in May had 203 transactions with $222,284,061 gross volume. There were 77 properties that sold for $1M and above in May. There were 78 Single Family, 125 Multi-Family and 21 Vacant Land transactions.
- Average Price History by Type-YTD 2021: Average price for residential Single Family: $1,607,119, Multi- Family: $690,925 and Vacant Land: $416,478.
Comparative Historical Cost Analysis Comparison 2021-2020-2019: YTD 2021, there were 835 residential transactions and $857,278,023 gross $ volume with 279 properties selling for over $1M. In 2020, there were 462 transactions with $383,957,323 gross $ volume with 122 properties selling for over $1M. In 2019, 619 transactions with $508,087,796 gross $ volume with 141 properties selling for over $1M.
- Top Lender Analysis May 2021: There were 467 loans in May, 154 loans were related to sales, there were 244 REFI’s and 69 loans were timeshare related. 39% of the real estate closings were cash transactions.
- Market Highlights: Please see page 11 of the Market Analysis– Note the the higher priced sale in May 2021 in Breckenridge at $5,100,000. The top priced PSF was in Breckenridge in One Ski Hill Place at $1,754.
- Purchaser Profile Abstract: There were 84 upper-end sales in May 2021. Our buyers for real estate transactions for May 2021: Local buyers at 24%, with the Front Range demographic at 42% and 34% are out of state buyers with 0% International. There is a graph included showing demographic trends through 2013 on page 17.
Thank you for your continued loyalty to Land Title.
Please reach out with any questions.