Here is where you can find all the latest info on the Summit County, CO market from Anne & Molly of The Skinner Team. Including our monthly video series and information compiled by the Land Title Guarantee Company.
A Review of May 2018 Market Stat Info:
Please note that Land Title data comes from actual recorded transactions at the County Clerk and Recorder’s Office for that particular month. The information is not directly related to MLS data. The data is an unofficial tabulation of Summit County Records that are believed to be reasonably accurate. If you choose to utilize this marketing information in any publications or websites, please make sure you are quoting Land Title as your source. You are welcome to utilize this link within your own websites.
- Market Analysis by Area for June 2018: There were a total of 249 transactions and $172,302,600 in monetary volume. The average transaction price for all 18 reported areas, plus Deed Restricted transactions, was $711,067, average residential price was $696,129 and average residential PPSF was $465.
- Year to Date Market Analysis ( 6 months): Monetary volume in YTD 2018 totaled $720,414,665 with 1077 transactions: $686,021 average transaction price, $708,992 average residential price and average residential PPSF $460.
- Market Snapshot for Years 2018 vs 2017: Average Indicators for $: Single Family -2%, Multi- Family +7% and Vacant Land +12%. Median Indicators for Single Family +6%, Multi- Family +6% and Vacant Land +1%.
- Market Analysis % Change 2018: Monetary volume ($172,302,600) in June 2018 was up 27% from June 2017. Transactions (249) were up 6% from June 2017. YTD 2018 monetary volume is up 9% from YTD 2017, and transactions are up 2% YTD 2018 compared to YTD 2017.
- Residential Cost Analysis: Residential volume in June had 214 transactions with $148,971,700 gross volume. There were 39 properties that sold for $1M and above in June. The most active price points were between $300K-$400K with 37 transactions. There were 86 Single Family, 128 Multi-Family and 12 Vacant Land transactions.
- Average Price History by Type 2018: Average price for residential Single Family: $993,463, Multi- Family: $496,359 and Vacant Land: $234,983.
- Comparative Historical Cost Analysis YTD 2018: There were 856 residential transactions and $606,897,184 gross $ volume with 143 properties selling for $1M and over-compared to 2017, there were 871 transactions and $593,073,903 gross $ volume, 144 properties at $1M and over. In 2016, there were 816 transactions with $467,856,447 gross $ volume, 78 properties at $1M and over.
- Top Lender Analysis June 2018: There were 439 loans in June, 74% (184) of the loans were related to sales, there were 144 REFI’s and 111 loans were timeshare related. 26% of the real estate closings were cash transactions.
- Market Highlights: Please see page 11 of the Market Analysis- You can note the higher priced sale in June in the Lewis Ranch at Copper area at $2,578,500. The top priced PSF in the Breckenridge at One Breckenridge Place at $1,164.
- Foreclosures: There have been at total of 17 Public Trustee’s Deed’s issued YTD 2018.
- Purchaser Profile Abstract: There were 46 upper end sales in June. Our buyers for real estate transactions for 2018: Front Range demographic at 41% of our market, 37% are “local” and 22% are out of state buyers with 0% International. Please note a new page 17 comparing demographics of our buyers through 2013.
- Land Title New Development Summary: This (page 18) shows all the new construction each month, there were 15 in June.