Here is where you can find all the latest info on the Summit County, CO market from Anne of The Skinner Team. Including our market stats video series and information compiled by the Land Title Guarantee Company.
A Review of August 2020 Market Stats Info:
Please note that Land Title data comes from actual recorded transactions at the County Clerk and Recorder’s Office for that particular month. The information is not directly related to MLS data. The data is an unofficial tabulation of Summit County Records that are believed to be reasonably accurate. If you choose to utilize this marketing information in any publications or websites, please make sure you are quoting Land Title as your source. You are welcome to utilize this link within your own websites.
- Market Analysis by Area for July 2020: There were a total of 231 transactions and $185,123,589 in monetary volume. The average transaction price for all 18 reported areas, plus Deed Restricted transactions, was $839,692, average residential price was $898,393 and average residential PSF was $508.
- YTD 2020 Market Analysis by Area (7 months): There were a total of 929 transactions, and $729,551,207 in monetary volume. The average transaction price for all 18 reported areas is $810,474 average residential price was $850,617 and average residential PPF was $512.
- Market Snapshot for FULL Years 2020 vs 2019: Average Indicators for $: Single Family -3%, Multi- Family +8% and Vacant Land -4%. Median Indicators for Single Family 1%, Multi- Family +9% and Vacant Land -2%.
- Market Analysis % Change YTD Year 2020: Monetary volume ($185,123,589) in July 2020 was up 10% from July 2019. Transactions (231) were up 6% from July 2019. YTD 2020 Monetary Volume is pacing 21% down from YTD 2019. YTD 2020 transactions are pacing 22% down to YTD 2019.
- Residential Cost Analysis: Residential volume in July had 185 transactions with $166,202,708 gross volume. There were 55 properties that sold for $1M and above in July. There were 79 Single Family, 106 Multi-Family and 13 Vacant Land transactions.
- Average Price History by Type- YTD Year 2020: Average price for residential Single Family: $1,225,790, Multi- Family: $606,589 and Vacant Land: $332,230.
- Comparative Historical Cost Analysis Comparison YTD 2020-2019-2018: In 2020, there were 746 residential transactions and $634,560,631 gross $ volume with 200 properties selling for over $1M. In 2019, there were 932 transactions with $761,000,456 gross $ volume with 209 properties selling for over $1M. In 2018, there were 1023 transactions with $743,601,484 gross $ volume with 179 properties selling for over $1M.
- Top Lender Analysis July 2020: There were 640 loans in July. 183 loans were related to sales, there were 344 REFI’s and 113 loans were timeshare related. 21% of the real estate closings were cash transactions.
- Market Highlights: Please see page 11 of the Market Analysis– Note the the higher priced sale in July 2020 in the Gilrose Subdivision area in Breckenridge at $3,750,000.The top priced PSF was in the Beaver Run area at $984.
- Foreclosures: There were 2 foreclosure actions in July, compared to 1 in June 2019. There have been a total of 13 Foreclosure actions YTD 2020. There were no Bank sales in June.
- Purchaser Profile Abstract: Upper end sales were at 58 in July compared to 28 in June. Our buyers for real estate transactions for July 2020: Front Range demographic at 45% of our market, 26% are “local” and 29% are out of state buyers with 0% International.
- Land Title New Development Summary: This (page 18) shows all the new construction each month, there were 10 in July.
Historical Summit County Market Analysis
Click here for Archived Summit County Market Analysis