Here is where you can find all the latest info on the Summit County, CO market from Anne & Molly of The Skinner Team. Including our monthly video series and information compiled by the Land Title Guarantee Company.
A Review of February 2018 Market Stat Info:
Please note that Land Title data comes from actual recorded transactions at the County Clerk and Recorder’s Office for that particular month. The information is not directly related to MLS data. The data is an unofficial tabulation of Summit County Records that are believed to be reasonably accurate. If you choose to utilize this marketing information in any publications or websites, please make sure you are quoting Land Title as your source. You are welcome to utilize this link within your own websites.
- Market Analysis by Area for January 2018 There were a total of 146 transactions and $87,565,946 in monetary volume. The average transaction price for all 18 reported areas, plus Deed Restricted transactions, was $618,484, average residential price was $728,868 and average residential PPSF was $451.
- Market Snapshot for Years 2018 vs 2017: Average Indicators for $: Single Family +10%, Multi- Family +5% and Vacant Land -12%. Median Indicators for Single Family +12%, Multi- Family +6% and Vacant Land -14%.
- Market Analysis % Change 2018: Monetary volume ($87,565,946) in January 2018 was down 5% from January 2017. Transactions (146) were up 6% from January 2017.
- Residential Market Sales by Price Point: Residential volume in January had 104 transactions with $75,801,063 gross volume. There were 17 properties that sold for $1M and above in January. The most active price points were between $300K-$400K with 19 transactions. There were 34 Single Family, 70 Multi-Family and 24 Vacant Landtransactions.
- Average Price History by Type 2018: Average price for residential Single Family: $1,201,784, Multi- Family: $499,149 and Vacant Land: $285,850.
- Comparative Historical Cost Analysis 2018: There were again 104 residential transactions and $75,801,063 gross $ volume with 17 properties selling for $1M and over-compared to 2017, there were 113 transactions and $79,082,360 gross $ volume, 23 properties at $1M and over. In 2016, there were 104 transactions with $55,534,150 gross $ volume, 9 properties at $1M and over.
- Top Lender Analysis January 2018: There were 397 loans in January, 54% (146) of the loans were related to sales, there were 106 REFI’s and 212 loans were timeshare related. 46% of the real estate closings were cash transactions ( a big increase of cash transactions from previous months).
- Market Highlights: Please see page 11 of the Market Analysis- You can note the higher priced sale in January in Boulder Ridge Sub, Breckenridge. Also, a Der Steiermark in Breckenridge studio was the highest PPSF at $800. There were no bank sales in January.
- Foreclosures: January had 9 actions, compared to 2 in January 2017. 6 of those 9 actions were fractional ownership.
- Purchaser Profile Abstract: There were 20 upper end sales in January. Our buyers for real estate transactions for 2018: Front Range demographic at 46% of our market, 31% are “local” and 23% are out of state buyers with 0% International. Please note a new page 17 comparing demographics of our buyers through 2013.
- Land Title New Development Summary: This (page 18) shows all the new construction each month, there were 22 in January.