Here is where you can find all the latest info on the Summit County, CO market from Anne & Molly of The Skinner Team. Including our monthly video series and information compiled by the Land Title Guarantee Company.
A Review of April 2018 Market Stat Info:
Please note that Land Title data comes from actual recorded transactions at the County Clerk and Recorder’s Office for that particular month. The information is not directly related to MLS data. The data is an unofficial tabulation of Summit County Records that are believed to be reasonably accurate. If you choose to utilize this marketing information in any publications or websites, please make sure you are quoting Land Title as your source. You are welcome to utilize this link within your own websites.
- Market Analysis by Area for March 2018: There were a total of 140 transactions and $86,558,600 in monetary volume. The average transaction price for all 18 reported areas, plus Deed Restricted transactions, was $634,408, average residential price was $697,578 and average residential PPSF was $453.
- Year to Date Market Analysis ( 3 months): Monetary volume in YTD 2018 totaled $263,528,228 with 425 transactions: $640,232 average transaction price, $712,017 average residential price and average residential PPSF $456.
- Market Snapshot for Years 2018 vs 2017: Average Indicators for $: Single Family -2%, Multi- Family +13% and Vacant Land +7%. Median Indicators for Single Family +6%, Multi- Family +12% and Vacant Land -3%.
- Market Analysis % Change 2018: Monetary volume ($86,558,600) in March 2018 was down 30% from March 2017. Transactions (140) were down 21% from March 2017. YTD 2018 monetary volume is down 8% from YTD 2017, and transactions are down 2% YTD 2018 compared to YTD 2017.
- Residential Cost Analysis: Residential volume in March had 106 transactions with $73,943,300 gross volume. There were 19 properties that sold for $1M and above in March. The most active price points were between $400K-$600K with 26 transactions. There were 42 Single Family, 64 Multi-Family and 16 Vacant Land transactions.
- Average Price History by Type 2018: Average price for residential Single Family: $938,840, Multi- Family: $539,250 and Vacant Land: $431,800.
- Comparative Historical Cost Analysis YTD 2018: There were 322 residential transactions and $229,269,563 gross $ volume with 54 properties selling for $1M and over-compared to 2017, there were 350 transactions and $245,609,560 gross $ volume, 70 properties at $1M and over. In 2016, there were 323 transactions with $189,216,250 gross $ volume, 32 properties at $1M and over.
- Top Lender Analysis March 2018: There were 435 loans in March, 70% (98) of the loans were related to sales, there were 97 REFI’s and 240 loans were timeshare related. 30% of the real estate closings were cash transactions.
- Market Highlights: Please see page 11 of the Market Analysis- You can note the higher priced sale in March in Water Dance Subdivision in Frisco. The highest priced transaction PPSF at $881 in Mountain Thunder Lodge in Breckenridge.
- Foreclosures: There were 4 Foreclosure actions in March 2018 compared to 7 Foreclosure actions in March 2017. The total YTD for the 1st quarter 2017 is 19.
- Purchaser Profile Abstract: There were 20 upper end sales in March. Our buyers for real estate transactions for 2018: Front Range demographic at 39% of our market, 36% are “local” and 24% are out of state buyers with 1% International. Please note a new page 17 comparing demographics of our buyers through 2013.
- Land Title New Development Summary: This (page 18) shows all the new construction each month, there were 13 in March.