In today’s real estate market you need an agent who will actively market your home at all times. Your agent’s objective should be to generate prospective buyers for your home, not to just wait for them to show up.
Most real estate agents participate in passive marketing. They put a sign in the yard, place it on the MLS and pray that someone makes an offer. I take it a step further and prospect for buyers for your home.
- I will implement a 14 step targeted marketing plan both online and in print.
- Many buyers may already be working with an agent so getting your home in front of other agents is key to attracting buyers. I will make sure that your home has the maximum exposure to other agents who may already be working with someone who wants to buy a home just like yours.
- I will spend time talking to your neighbors and other community members to find out if they know of anyone who wants to own a home in your neighborhood.
- I communicate with and solicit feedback from everyone who has the opportunity to view your home.
- I also search for sellers. Why does that help you? Because the more signs I have out, the more potential buyers will call me, which means more potential buyers I can tell about your home.
I feel obligated to actively try to find buyers for my sellers each and every day. Too many agents claim they are just listing agents and make little attempt to fulfill their ultimate responsibility to you, to secure a buyer for your home. I continually strive to do so.