Highest priced sale in over 10 years. Last comparable sale was for $408,000 in 2015. In just 2 years we will exceed that by more than 200K. We received this price even with the Columbine Pool assessment coming up! To top it off it was only on the market for 1 day!
800 Columbine Rd, Unit B9
Breckenridge, CO 80424
Imagine waking up steps from your favorite Breckenridge Main Street breakfast place on a beautiful summer morning. This picturesque mountain town preserves its historic charm, and has blossomed with stylish boutiques and gourmet restaurants. In the summer enjoy the crisp evergreen-scented air on the porch. After walking home from the ski resort in the winter, cozy up next to the rustic wood burning fireplace. No matter the season relax in the pool, hot tubs or sauna. Upgrades include cabinets, appliances, carpet, paint, doors and custom closet built ins. This spacious, sophisticated condo is ready for you to make fond memories for years to come. Don’t forget the investment potential!
- sold for $642,000
- 3 bedroom (Loft included in count), 2 full bathroom
- 1,148 Square Feet
- Walk to Main Street and the Ski Lifts
- HOA dues are $554 per month and includes water, sewer, trash, cable, wifi, common area maintenance, common taxes and common insurance
- Clubhouse has a pool and hot tub
- Learn more about Breckenridge, CO and explore some of Breckenridge’s activities
Want to sell your home fast and for top dollar? I would love to provide you a FREE market evaluation! Contact Me: