Here is where you can find all the latest info on the Summit County, CO market from Anne of The Skinner Team. Including our monthly video series and information compiled by the Land Title Guarantee Company.
A Review of October 2019 Market Stats Info:
Please note that Land Title data comes from actual recorded transactions at the County Clerk and Recorder’s Office for that particular month. The information is not directly related to MLS data. The data is an unofficial tabulation of Summit County Records that are believed to be reasonably accurate. If you choose to utilize this marketing information in any publications or websites, please make sure you are quoting Land Title as your source. You are welcome to utilize this link within your own websites.
- Market Analysis by Area for September 2019: There were a total of 245 transactions and $183,940,073 in monetary volume. The average transaction price for all 18 reported areas, plus Deed Restricted transactions, was $782,069, average residential price was $843,257 and average residential PSF was $491.
- Market Analysis by Area YTD 2019 -9 Months: There was a total of $1,349,672,510 with 1696 transactions. The average transaction price was $826,565, the average residential price was $834,395 and the average PPSF was $497.
- Market Snapshot for Years 2019 vs 2018: Average Indicators for $: Single Family +14%, Multi- Family +8% and Vacant Land -12%. Median Indicators for Single Family +8%, Multi- Family +10% and Vacant Land -14%.
- Market Analysis % Change 2019: Monetary volume ($183,940,073) in September 2019 was up 14% from September 2018. Transactions (245) were down 5% in from September 2018. YTD 2019 Monetary Volume is pacing 6% ahead of YTD September 2018, and transactions are down 9%.
- Residential Cost Analysis: Residential volume in September had 200 transactions with $168,651,400 gross volume. There were 49 properties that sold for $1M and above in September. There were 80 Single Family, 120 Multi-Family and 14 Vacant Land transactions.
- Average Price History by Type- YTD September 2019: Average price for residential Single Family: $1,301,391, Multi- Family: $563,218 and Vacant Land: $323,362
- Comparative Historical Cost Analysis Comparison 2019-2018 -2017 YTD. YTD 2019, there were 1342 residential transactions and $1,119,758,156 gross $ volume with 312 properties selling for over $1M. YTD 2018, there were 1469 transactions with $1,085,876,278 gross $ volume with 272 properties selling for over $1M. YTD 2017, there were 1519 transactions with $1,025,880,445 with 244 properties selling for over $1M.
- Top Lender Analysis September 2019: There were 634 loans in September. 174 loans were related to sales, there were 198 REFI’s and 262 loans were timeshare related. 29% of the real estate closings were cash transactions.
- Market Highlights: Please see page 11 of the Market Analysis- Note the the higher priced sale in September 2019 in the Shock Hill area in Breckenridge at $4,575,000. The top priced PSF was in the Cottages at Shock Hill at $1,036.
- Foreclosures: There were no Bank sales in September YTD, Foreclosures are up slightly with 7 new actions in September, compared to 6 in September 2018. Most of the Foreclosure actions are Timeshare related. There have been 34 Foreclosure actions this year.
- Purchaser Profile Abstract: There were 51 upper end sales in September 2019 compared to 60 in August Our buyers for real estate transactions for September 2019: Front Range demographic at 43% of our market, 29% are “local” and 28% are out of state buyers with 0% International. Please note page 17 comparing demographics of our buyers through 2013.
- Land Title New Development Summary: This (page 18) shows all the new construction each month, there were 11 in September compared to 16 in August.
Historical Summit County Market Analysis
Click here for Archived Summit County Market Analysis