Serene Ophir Lake lot
123 East Ophir Lake Road,
Own a little part of history and build your dream home! Located in historic Bills Ranch neighborhood, this 0.52 acre lot sits right on Bills Ranch Lake! It is also very close to the national forest and about 1 mile from Downtown Frisco, Frisco Bay Marina, and Lake Dillon. It has gorgeous mountain views of the Ten Mile Range and Buffalo Mountain. The building site will allow your imagination to run wild. With a location like this, everything you need is within reach!
- .52 acre
- Annual Taxes: $1,810.19
- Frisco , a town ideal for adventure is situated in Summit County.
- Great location for Skiing, Mountain Biking and Water Sports activities due to it’s close location to Frisco Nordic Center, Frisco Adventure Park, and Frisco Marina Bay
- Gorgeous Views of the Ten Mile Traverse and Buffalo Mountain
- For GIS Lot Line and Information – Click Here
- This property is considered part of Unincorporated Summit County. For Short Term Rental Jurisdiction Information – Click Here
- There is a 1932 cabin on the site- no water or sewer. Owners would love to save the cabin. If the new buyer does not want it, they will look into relocating the cabin.
- Electricity has been run to the lot. Buyer will need to install a well and make a connection to sewer if buyer chooses to build.
Text 123EastOphir to 970.514.5979 for more information