Land Title Guarantee Company’s April Market Analysis
Please note that Land Title data comes from actual recorded transactions at the County Clerk and Recorder’s Office for that particular month. The information is not directly related to MLS data. The data is an unofficial tabulation of Summit County Records that are believed to be reasonably accurate. If you choose to utilize this marketing information in any publications or websites, please make sure you are quoting Land Title as your source. You are welcome to utilize this link within your own websites.
- Market Analysis by Area for April 2017: There were 189 transactions and $114,226,938 in monetary volume. Some trends for all 18 reported areas in April: $618,443- Average transaction price, $651,114- Average residential price and $421-PPSF.
- Year to Date Market Analysis (4 months): Monetary volume in 2017 totaled $400,422,612 with 621 transactions. $665,173-Average transaction price, $687,676-Average residential price and $422-PPSF.
- Market Snapshot for Years 2017 vs 2016: Average Indicators for $: Single Family +22%, Multi- Family +12% and Vacant Land +8%. Median Indicators for $: Single Family +30%, Multi- Family +10% and Vacant Land +8%.
- Market Analysis % Change YTD 2017: Monetary volume ($114,226,938) in April 2017 was 28% higher than April 2016. Transactions (189) were also up at 22% from April 2016. YTD 2017, monetary volume is up by 31% and transactions are up 15% compared to YTD 2016.
- Residential Market Sales by Price Point: Residential volume in April had 162 transactions with $105,480,438 gross volume. There were 25 properties that sold for $1M and above in April. The most active price point was between $300K-400K with 28 transactions. There were 55 Single Family, 107 Multi-Family and 11 Vacant Land transactions in April.
- Average Price History by Type 2017: Average price for residential Single Family: $1,141,417, Multi- Family: $458,136 and Vacant Land: $383,469.
- Comparative Historical Cost Analysis 2017 YTD: There were 512 residential transactions and $352,089,998 gross $ volume with 95 properties selling for a $1M and over-compared to 2016, there were 459 transactions and $268,033,677 $ gross volume, 46 properties at $1M and over. In 2015, there were 423 transactions with $232,945,600 $ gross volume, 43 properties at $1M and over.
- Top Lender Graph: There were 416 loans in April, 64% (189) of the loans were related to sales, there were 110 REFI’s and 185 loans were timeshare related. 36% of the real estate closings were cash transactions.
- Market Highlights: Please see page 10 of the Market Analysis- You can note the higher priced sale in April in the Highlands/Braddock Hill area, Water House topped out the highest PPSF at $845.76. There were 2 bank sales in April.
- Foreclosures: There were 5 foreclosure actions in April.
- Purchaser Profile Abstract: There were 25 upper end sales in April compared to 38 in March. Our buyers for real estate transactions in April were the Front Range demographic at 45% of our market, 21% are “local” and 34% are out of state buyers with 0% International.
- Land Title New Development Summary: This (page 16) shows all the new construction each month with 12 in April compared to 20 in March.