Stunning Hartsel Lot
TBD Delaware Road, #3147
|An hour from Breckenridge, just over 2 hours from Denver, and 1.5 hours from Colorado Springs, this remote land lot is centrally located to anything you may need. Surrounded by hiking trails and mountain views, it’s a perfect 5-acre property for any outdoor enthusiast who may just want a place to camp every summer or a home builder looking to start a different type of adventure. Located close to 3 reservoirs this lot offers various types of nearby recreation!|
- 5.13 Acres, $3,216/acre
- No HOA
- Annual Taxes $95.92
- Year-round access
- Located in-between Fairplay, Buena Vista, Breckenridge, and Colorado Springs.
- Remote and private location – Does allow camping.
- Would likely be off-grid for electric, propane, well, and septic.
- For Short Term Rental Jurisdiction Information. This property is located in Park County. – Click Here
- Park County GIS – Schedule # 8742
- Estates of Colorado Subdivision
Contact us today for more information!