Here is where you can find all the latest info on the Summit County, CO market from Anne & Danielle of The Skinner Team. Including our market stats video series and information compiled by the Land Title Guarantee Company.
A Review of October 2021 Market Stats Info:
Archived Market Stats Videos
Please note that Land Title data comes from actual recorded transactions at the County Clerk and Recorder’s Office for that particular month. The information is not directly related to MLS data. The data is an unofficial tabulation of Summit County Records that are believed to be reasonably accurate. If you choose to utilize this marketing information in any publications or websites, please make sure you are quoting Land Title as your source. You are welcome to utilize this link within your own websites.
- Market Analysis by Area for September 2021: There were a total of 276 transactions and $308,991,831 in monetary volume. The average transaction price for all 18 reported areas, plus Deed Restricted transactions, was $1,145,656, average residential price was $1,180,934 and average residential PSF was $700.
- Market Analysis by Area YTD 2021 (9 Months): There were a total of 2122 transactions totaling $2,129,251,016 in monetary volume. Average transaction price was $1,032,169, average residential price was $1,077,422 and average residential PPF was $655.
- Market Snapshot for FULL Years 2021 vs 2020: Average Indicators for $: Single Family +20%, Multi- Family +19% and Vacant Land +7%. Median Indicators for Single Family +17%, Multi- Family +17% and Vacant Land +26%.
- Market Analysis % Change YTD September 2021: Monetary volume in September 2021 was down 10% from September 2020. Transactions were down 28% from September 2020. YTD 2021 $ volume is pacing 56% up and transactions are up 26% from YTD 2020.
- Residential Cost Analysis: Residential volume in September had 226 transactions with $266,891,113 gross volume. There were 89 properties that sold for $1M and above in September. There were 89 Single Family, 137 Multi-Family and 15 Vacant Land transactions.
- Average Price History by Type-YTD 2021: Average price for residential Single Family: $1,664,382, Multi- Family: $723,298 and Vacant Land: $467,073.
- Comparative Historical Cost Analysis Comparison 2021-2020-2019: YTD 2021, there were 1738 residential transactions and $1,872,560,157 gross $ volume with 617 properties selling for over $1M. In 2020, there were 1361 transactions with $1,219,986,346 gross $ volume with 393 properties selling for over $1M. In 2019, 1342 transactions with $1,119,758,156 gross $ volume with 312 properties selling for over $1M.
- Top Lender Analysis September 2021: There were 650 loans in September, 182 loans were related to sales, there were 318 REFI’s and 150 loans were timeshare related. Cash transactions made up 34% of the real estate closings.
- Market Highlights: Please see page 11 of the Market Analysis- Note the higher priced sale in September 2021 in Breckenridge (Shock Hill) at $5,750,000. The top priced PSF was in Breckenridge (One Ski Hill Place) at $1,515.
- Purchaser Profile Abstract: There were 99 upper end sales in September 2021 compared to 101 in August. Our buyers for real estate transactions for September 2021: Local buyers at 20%, with the Front Range demographic at 42% and 38% are out of state buyers with 0% International. There is a graph included showing demographic trends through 2013 on page 17.
Thank you for your continued loyalty to Land Title.
Please reach out with any questions.