Here is where you can find all the latest info on the Summit County, CO market from Anne & Danielle of The Skinner Team. Including our market stats video series and information compiled by the Land Title Guarantee Company.
A Review of February 2021 Market Stats Info:
The market in 2021 continues to be very strong. High buyer demand, continued low interest rates and low inventory is combining to create a robust real estate market in Summit County. In fact, there were a total of 160 transactions in January (an increase of 19% over January 2020) and $129,958,844 in monetary volume – an increase of 32% over January 2020. The average transaction price for all 18 reported areas, plus Deed Restricted transactions, was $832,409, the average residential price was $911,169 and the average residential PSF was $594.
Other notable highlights include:
- Residential Cost Analysis: Residential volume in January had 127 transactions with $115,718,500 gross volume. There were 34 properties that sold for $1M and above in January. There were 48 Single Family, 79 Multi-Family and 16 Vacant Land transactions.
- Average Price History by Type for 2021:
- Residential Single Family: $1,281,004
- Multi- Family: $686,459
- Vacant Land: $227,375
- Top Lender Analysis January 2021: There were 607 loans in January. Of those, 111 loans were related to sales, 366 were REFI’s and 130 loans were timeshare-related. Thirty one percent of the real estate closings were cash transactions.
- Foreclosures: There were 11 foreclosures in January, 10 of which were timeshares.
- Purchaser Profile Abstract: There were 36 upper-end sales in January 2021 compared to 73 in December 2020. Our buyers for real estate transactions for January 2021 include front range demographic at 44% of our market, 21% are “local” and 35% are out of state buyers with 0% international. Page 17 includes a new graph showcasing demographic trends through 2013.
- Market Snapshot for FULL Years 2021 vs 2020: Average Indicators for $: Single Family -8%, Multi- Family +13% and Vacant Land -38%. Median Indicators for Single Family -15%, Multi- Family +15% and Vacant Land -21%.
- Comparative Historical Cost Analysis Comparison 2021-2020-2019: In 2021, there were 127 residential transactions and $115,718,500 gross $ volume with 34 properties selling for over $1M. In 2020, there were 111 transactions with $187,896,200 gross $ volume with 28 properties selling for over $1M. In 2019, there were 109 transactions with $87,148,300 gross $ volume with 23 properties selling for over $1M.
- Market Highlights: Please see page 11 to view the higher-priced sale in Breckenridge at $4,850,000. The top priced PSF was in Breckenridge at Mountain Thunder Lodge Condos at $1,099.
- Land Title New Development Summary: Page 18 showcases new construction each month. There were 7 in January compared to 19 in December 2020.
Click the link below to access the full report. Please don’t hesitate to contact me with any additional questions.
Thank you for your continued loyalty to Land Title,