Here is where you can find all the latest info on the Summit County, CO market from Anne & Danielle of The Skinner Team. Including our market stats video series and information compiled by the Land Title Guarantee Company.
A Review of November 2021 Market Stats Info:
Archived Market Stats Videos
Please note that Land Title data comes from actual recorded transactions at the County Clerk and Recorder’s Office for that particular month. The information is not directly related to MLS data. The data is an unofficial tabulation of Summit County Records that are believed to be reasonably accurate. If you choose to utilize this marketing information in any publications or websites, please make sure you are quoting Land Title as your source. You are welcome to utilize this link within your own websites.
- Market Analysis by Area for October 2021: There were a total of 325 transactions and $432,497,649 in monetary volume. The average transaction price for all 18 reported areas, plus Deed Restricted transactions, was $1,370,792, average residential price was $1,248,499 and average residential PSF was $751.
- Market Analysis by Area YTD 2021 (10 Months): There were a total of 2,447 transactions totaling $2,561,748,665 in monetary volume. Average transaction price was $1,077,222, average residential price was $1,100,720 and average residential PPF was $668.
- Market Snapshot for FULL Years 2021 vs 2020: Average Indicators for $: Single Family +23, Multi- Family +22% and Vacant Land +29%. Median Indicators for Single Family +19%, Multi- Family +20% and Vacant Land +36%.
- Market Analysis % Change YTD October 2021: Monetary volume in October 2021 was up 20% from October 2020. Transactions were down 26% from October 2020. YTD 2021, $ volume is pacing 48% up and transactions are up 15% from YTD 2020.
- Residential Cost Analysis: Residential volume in October had 274 transactions with $342,088,751 gross volume. There were 111 properties that sold for $1M and above in October. There were 98 Single Family, 176 Multi-Family and 15 Vacant Land transactions.
- Average Price History by Type-YTD 2021: Average price for residential Single Family: $1,702,675, Multi- Family: $741,458 and Vacant Land: $475,274.
- Comparative Historical Cost Analysis Comparison 2021-2020-2019: YTD 2021, there were 2012 residential transactions and $2,214,648,908 gross $ volume with 728 properties selling for over $1M. In 2020, there were 1,725 transactions with $1,550,326,356 gross $ volume with 488 properties selling for over $1M. In 2019, 1,554 transactions with $1,279,897,406 gross $ volume with 360 properties selling for over $1M.
- Top Lender Analysis October 2021: There were 567 loans in October, 209 loans were related to sales, there were 200 REFI’s and 158 loans were timeshare related. Of all closings, 36% were cash transactions.
- Market Highlights: Please see page 11 of the Market Analysis. Note the higher priced sale in October 2021 in Breckenridge (Boulder Ridge) at $5,999,000. The top priced PSF was in Breckenridge (Shock Hill) at $1,667.
- Purchaser Profile Abstract: There were 119 upper-end sales in October 2021 compared to 99 in September. Our buyers for real estate transactions for October 2021: Local buyers at 22%, with the Front Range demographic at 43% and 35% are out of state buyers with 0% International. There is a graph included showing demographic trends through 2013 on page 17.
Thank you for your continued loyalty to Land Title.
Please reach out with any questions.