Here is where you can find all the latest info on the Summit County, CO market from Anne & Danielle of The Skinner Team. Including our market stats video series and information compiled by the Land Title Guarantee Company.
A Review of Mid-April 2021 Market Stats Info:
Please note that Land Title data comes from actual recorded transactions at the County Clerk and Recorder’s Office for that particular month. The information is not directly related to MLS data. The data is an unofficial tabulation of Summit County Records that are believed to be reasonably accurate. If you choose to utilize this marketing information in any publications or websites, please make sure you are quoting Land Title as your source. You are welcome to utilize this link within your own websites.
- Market Analysis by Area for February 2021: There were a total of 151 transactions and $132,914,988 in monetary volume. The average transaction price for all 18 reported areas, plus Deed Restricted transactions, was $923,287. The average residential price was $1,011,617 and the average residential PSF was $588.
- Market Analysis by Area YTD 2021 (2 Months): There were a total of 311 transactions totaling $262,873,832 in monetary volume. Average transaction price was $875,684, average residential price was $959,548 and average residential PPF was $591.
- Market Snapshot for FULL Years 2021 vs 2020: Average Indicators for $: Single Family +6%, Multi- Family +10% and Vacant Land -13%. Median Indicators for Single Family -2%, Multi- Family +12% and Vacant Land +5%.
- Market Analysis % Change YTD February 2021: Monetary
volume in February 2021 was up 23% from February 2020. Transactions were up 20% from February 2020. YTD $ volume is pacing 27% up and transactions are up 20% from YTD 2020.
- Residential Cost Analysis: Residential volume in February had 118 transactions with $119,370,862 gross volume. There were 34 properties that sold for $1M and above in February There were 42 Single Family, 76 Multi-Family and 14 Vacant Land transactions.
- Average Price History by Type-YTD 2021: Average price for residential Single Family: $1,465,299, Multi- Family: $665,887 and Vacant Land: $322,203.
- Comparative Historical Cost Analysis Comparison 2021-2020-2019: YTD 2021, there were 245 residential transactions and $235,089,362 gross $ volume with 68 properties selling for over $1M. In 2020, there were 209 transactions with $175,227,700 gross $ volume with 58 properties selling for over $1M. In 2019, there were 211 transactions with $172,639,219 gross $ volume with 48 properties selling for over $1M.
- Top Lender Analysis February 2021: There were 633 loans in February. Of those 96 loans were related to sales, there were 341 REFI’s and 196 loans were timeshare related. Thirty-six percent of the real estate closings were cash transactions.
- Purchaser Profile Abstract: There were 36 upper end sales in February 2021 compared to 37 in January 2021. Buyers for real estate transactions for February 2021 include: local buyers have hit a new low at 17%, the Front Range demographic at 48% and 35% are out of state buyers with 0% International. There is a new graph included showing demographic trends through 2013 on page 17.
- Land Title New Development Summary: Page 18 shows all the new construction by month. There were 14 in February compared to 7 in January 2021.
Click the link below to access the full report. Please don’t hesitate to contact me with any additional questions.